tiistai 16. helmikuuta 2010

You've Got the Love

I thought I knew pain, but how I am currenty being corrected! There are levels I hadn't played before. I mean, I know this won't kill me, but I sure have moments when I wish it would. Luckily there is a level up I can go on pain killing too, but surely it would mean something that would have a pretty high street value. Like I would be able to pay away my mortage. Currently, I could consider selling my flat to get rid of this pain.

Luckily it seems that these pain killers do the trick. I'm not fine, I'm not going to the gym anytime soon, I wouldn't even consider taking a long walk, but I can think of things other than the pain. The only good thing about this situation is the fact that this what I'm having is not cronic and I'll be fine. Eventually.

Not soon enough though. This is not good for my getting into shape - project. I'm forced to start counting calories, when I would love to drown my selfpity into a swimming pool of chocolates, ice cream, cookies, well anything sweet.

Now I have music to comfort me. I love Spotify!

Ei kommentteja: