lauantai 30. lokakuuta 2010

Better than love


After a long period of bad news and fighting against something/everything I am starting achieve/receive. Regarding good news, this must one of the best weeks ever. Firstly, I got funding for another two years and for going abroad to the grand U.S.A. Secondly, the exchange in my dream school is going forward on a level I never imagined possible. It is actually more likely to happen than not happen. I can't believe it! Also, two new lives were born this week. I haven't seen them, but they are already in my life and in my heart. Oh, love!

The pain I wrote about at the beginning of this year is still here, but according to the doctor, it's going away , it's leaving me and letting me live/move.

How I wish my heart would heal too, but I have lost hope. I know it's me, and it will always be that way. It's not about finding the one, it's about being born again, starting from the beginning and we all know that's not possible. We have the baggage and we carry it till the end. I can look different, but I can't be different.

Ei kommentteja: